Recently

March 30, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Chris McCoy

Congratulations and best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. Chris McCoy!  What a fun evening of celebrating with friends at the Pulaski Country Club.



Despite the warm weather earlier in the week, it was realllyyy chilly on their wedding day.  But, that didn't stop me from throwing on a winter white coat and still wearing the "Cinderella dress" Harper picked out for me to wear.  And Sam wore his blue blazer and suspenders we picked out during our family date night a few weeks ago.  He looked so handsome.  One of my favorite things about getting to be his date at a wedding is the chance we have to hear our vows again.  To take a minute and reaffirm the choice we made 8.5 years ago.  To say "I do, I will" again.  To kiss my groom.  It was a short ceremony, but long enough for me to get teary eyed thinking of the blessing I have in Sam.  He's a good man, and I'm glad he's mine.  Even if he is a crazy dancer.




No comments

Post a Comment


UP