Recently

May 24, 2016

Willa Kate's K2 Preschool Program



I have been waiting and waiting for this fun day to get to see my Willa girl do what she does best.  (Well, maybe not best, but often.) Sing at the top of her lungs!

    

At Cave Spring Baptist Preschool, the three- and four-year-olds do a Christmas and an end of the year program in the auditorium for all the parents, but the two-year-olds class save their one, lowkey "singalong" for the parents for the last thirty minutes of their last day.  And I love that it's in the downstairs lobby of the church with only about twenty parents attending, so I can actually see my sweet girl and hear her singing.







The girls also do Melody Makers, so when I would hear WK sing pieces of songs around the house, I couldn't tell if they were from school or the music program.  There were even some songs in her program that I've never heard her sing.  She did such a great job standing where she was supposed to and singing sweetly, although at one point mid-program, she yelled out, "Mom, you get to have ice cream!" (referring to the little ice cream social held afterward)

 


Her program was at 11:30, which was great for me since I could just run over for an easy lunch, but it meant that Sam would have to take an entire vacation day (which he doesn't have any free with our upcoming vacations).  Alston has been sick with hand-foot-mouth, so since MiMi and Poppy keep him during the day, they weren't able to come.  But, Kasey and I were there with bells on!



If you can't tell, she was pretty proud of herself.  And we are, too!



No comments

Post a Comment


UP