Recently

March 2, 2017

Harper's TV Debut

Anyone who knows Harper well isn't surprised that her news debut had to do with her inability to sit still in a seat!  Ha. 

Ninety-nine percent of the time, Harper is dressed to the nines for school.  Not because I care (though, let's be real.  Having a little girl is fun.), but because she's such a little diva when it comes to her clothes and accessories.  But, on this particular day, I had to leave super early for work and she had gym that day, so I laid out an easy, comfortable outfit with some tennis shoes for the next day.  We went ahead and put her hair in a pony tail the night before, and I found out when I went to check on her before I went to bed that she had gone ahead and put on her clothes for school and was sleeping in them.  So, naturally, she came home from school the next day, and said, "Mom!  I'm going to be on tv.  The news was at my school today."

Of course. 

At first, I thought she was kidding, but an email came home from her teacher saying that the class's alternative seating options would be featured on the local news.  So, here is sweet Harper.  Telling us about how it's hard to sit in a seat, and it's cool to have options.  I love that she was brave enough to share about her classroom.  Mom always wanted me to be on the news as a meteorologist.  Maybe it'll be her granddaughter instead. 


No comments

Post a Comment


UP