Recently

March 11, 2017

Spring Dance

 

Our little school has one of the absolute best Parent Teach Associations, and one of its big events is the Spring Dance.  Yes, for elementary school.  It's adorable.  We missed it last year because we went to the Lake House to celebrate March birthdays, so we were excited to give it a try this year. 

 

I told Sam I'd take Harper, and he could hang at the house with Wills, but after some begging and finding out that a friend was taking her preschool age son, I decided to let Willa Kate come along as well.  We grabbed some dresses out of the closet, and set out to dance the night (er, hour and a half) away.

 
Oh my goodness, it was the cutest thing ever.  Harp loved seeing her friends all dressed up!  And I always enjoy catching up with the other Clearbrook mamas.  Willa Kate had no trouble breaking into the elementary social scene and quickly had some friends of her own.

 
We had a great time doing every organized group dance from the last 10 years.  (Who's ready to Cha Cha Slide?!  Everybody out on the dance floor for some Whip Nae Nae!  Let's see some Juju on That Beat!)  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was actually sad when it came to an end!

 
 

 

No comments

Post a Comment


UP