Recently

January 13, 2015

Christmas Pictures 2014

I take a zillion pictures of the girls.  I know.  But, sometimes I like for other people to take a few pictures of them as well.  Y'know, the whole "they're better for other people than for mom" complex.  So, when I saw Heather from Sweet P Photography advertising for some super affordable Christmas mini sessions, I signed up.  At least that way I knew they'd wear their Christmas Sunday outfits more than once.  It made for a busy day because I had the Jingle Bell Run earlier that morning, but I came home, took a quick shower, dressed some sweet babies, and off we went.  Sam even indulged me and came along to help out, and I'm so glad he did-- most of the smiles you see (especially Willa's) are thanks to him.  Well, him and some cupcake bribery.  If you're a master at reading lips, you can probably see Willa saying "tuptake!" in half of these.













Aren't they the cutest little snow angels?  And in case you needed a reminder on why I took them somewhere for a few pictures, here is Christmas Sunday morning.  Hurry, we're late, so let's take a few pictures to make us even later!  And if that's not good enough, let's be mad about even taking them, too!  In case you're still trying to read lips, Willa is saying "Don't touch me! Or look at me!" Ha.

 


 
Finally a cute one!

For a peek at our real Christmas festivities, visit the links below:

5 Days of Christmas {Our Merry Little Morning}
5 Days of Christmas {Tennessee Christmas}
5 Days of Christmas {Christmas Dinner}
5 Days of Christmas {Smith-mas Eve}
Christmas with Kasey
Christmas Pictures 2014

No comments

Post a Comment


UP